The Bible teaches of two types of giving…
Regular Tithes: One tenth of the gross income. These gifts allow us to operate the on-going ministry needs.
Offerings: Anything above and beyond the tithe. In our case Future Facility Fund, Students, Kidzone etc.
Crossroads Church is a 503(C) Non-profit organization registered with the IRS. Therefore contributions are tax deductible. A statement will be sent to you at the end of the year.
Two Ways to Give
1. We receive cash and checks.
Contribution of cash and checks are placed in a basket located on a table in the middle of the room. Envelopes are provided. No plate/bucket or hard sell will be used to receive contribution.
2. We accept credit/debit cards.
On that same table there is a giving Kiosk (Tablet) where your information can be entered and your card swiped. The service is through PayPal, secure and simple.
- Using the DONATE button Below
- Through your bank’s online bill pay system. Online Giving can be accomplished by using your bank’s “Online Bill Pay” system. Simply send Crossroads Church a “payment”. The “Payee” would be Crossroads Church, and the “Account Number” would be your designation (Tithe etc.). Most banks have a place to make this a reoccurring payment. Using your bank’s online system to pay bills saves Crossroads Church the cost of credit and debit card processing fees and can be easier for you to manage.
- Mail to: Crossroads Church, 3469 Courthouse Road, Guyton, GA 31312.
3 Benefits to Giving Online
- You are taking a step of faith – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith!
- You will simplify your life – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or need to send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- You will help the church – Every person who gives through automatic giving makes our record keeping much easier.
Refund Policy: All gifts, donations, and deposits are non refundable.